In a classroom, the behavioral is the key in understanding how to motivate and help students. Behaviorists attempt to prescribe strategies that are most useful for building and strengthening stimulus-response associations, including the use of instructional cues, practice, and reinforcement (Ertmer&Newby, 2013).

When the first day I was taught to learn playing guitar, my teacher gave me a pop-quiz to test the level of my muscial knowledge. Sooner he tailored a behavioristic method for me by drawing the basic chords on the flashcards according to its right position on the strings. The flashcards were just like a stimulus, only after a few days my hands was able to quickly respond no matter which one he showed randomly. The greastest benefits of this method is that it will imperceptibly helped me to memorize without noticing much pressures.

Cognitive theories stress the acquisition of knowledge and internal mental structures (Ertmer&Newby, 2013), not only about how much they learned but more importantly how learners actively participated in the learning process to acquire knowledge.

There was a period of time back in my high school, I was studying the modern history of China. It was difficult to organize a series of the events happened in that brief period of instability, therefore I had to seek our professor for some interpretations on specific questions.

As the constructivistic method of learning, instructors would always creat a connection between the source of meaning and the enviroment. This is also the most effective learning process to me. It is my first time to take EDCI 335, I had to admit that many things I did not completely understand but I solved many problems within my learing pod.